Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry late Xmas!

Hi! Merry Christmas! Sorry this post is a little late, but I have been busy researching girl the year 2015. I can't wait for her to come, but  I'm going to miss Isabelle. I am going to the release of girl of the year 2015 , but I don't know if I'm going to buy her. I have just enough, but I might spend it on other things. I don't know. The I feel like she might look a lot like Chrissa, but I could be incorrect since I haven't seen her in person. Maybe she looks totally different from the pic I saw, which was pretty blurry. I also have a gift card for target, and I am going to use it to buy a camper for my dolls, and lots of clothes/ accesories. Plz tell me down below if you want a review of the things I buy. Also, I am thinking of expanding this blog to all different 18inch dolls. Tell me what you think. Anyway, I will talk to you guys later! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment