Saturday, November 29, 2014

GOTY 2015

NOTE: This post contains a spoiler for GOTY 2015!!
Hi!  Sorry I ditched you guys for a week, but I have been very busy. Something that has slipped my mind this year suddenly came back to me- GOTY 2015!! I googled her, and found very little info. Besides her book summaries on Amazon.com, there was really very little. I did learn that her name is said to be ...


(Dramatic pause)

GRACE THOMAS!!!!


Again, not sure if it is true, but this site was right last year, so this is most likely her name!

Thanks for reading,
Isabelle

P.S. I wanted to clear up any confusion with my name/ who is writing this blog. In previous posts, I signed my name as "Jill", since I was posting from my moms Google account , and was worried that Google would some how figure out it is not my mom, but her 11 year old. Anyway, now I know that Google won't stalk me, so I will go back to signing my REAL name, Isabelle. BTW, I am the only writer/ author of this blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment