Thursday, January 2, 2014

American girl San Fran GOTY debut

Isabelle is a beyond beautiful doll. She has pretty blond hair and hazel eyes. I bought Isabelle, and in addition Also bought Isabelle's pajamas the poncho and headband store exclusive set and beautiful rosette leotard of Isabelle's and her purple leotard. I also bought that American girl doll hairbrush for dolls so that way Isabelle's hair would not get ruined. Although I did not buy it I love looking at Isabelle's armoire  set it was super pretty and I hope that one day I will get it own it or make something that resembles it. My mom bought me Isabelle's  second book in addition to her first book I really enjoyed them  and highly recommend them. We were the third people to purchase Isabelle in the San Francisco store and the store was quiet but soon it started filling  up. we were lucky to get to do Isabelle's craft before there was a line for it. Isabelle's craft was a paper doll of Isabelle with some outfits that you got to color in. I also got a free Isabelle debut T-shirt for my doll . it's super cute and definitely good-quality. I had a great experience at American girl and hope to go again. That's all for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment