Sunday, December 1, 2013

Brand new doll!!

Ok, so here is the exciting news!! Yesterday, I went on michaels.com and looked for coupons. Guess what!! I found a 50% coupon that expired that day!! I knew from my 2 million visits to michaels that the Springfield dolls were only 21.99!! So I decided to use my 50% off coupon on that. The only problem was that I did not have 11.00. So I told my mom that I really wanted a doll, and that I would rake our huge backyard for 11.00. My mom agreed, and after a good hour of raking, I finished. Later that same day, I went to Michaels to pick the doll of my choice. When I got there, I went right to the Springfield doll section. They had Emma, Maria, Abby, and one Olivia with an already opened box. I was unsure of which doll to get, but finally decided on Emma, whom I renamed Vanessa. I picked Emma mostly because of her hair. It was long and soft, and after being slept on, still is. I feel so blessed and excited to be able to own a Springfield doll. I had never owned a Springfield doll, but now I do!! I am so happy!! I will be posting more about Emma, as she is a beautiful doll!!!

2 comments:

  1. What does Emma look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma has brown hair and brown eyes!! Sorry it took me so long to reply!!

    ReplyDelete