Monday, November 25, 2013

American girl store Palo Alto

Hi! Sorry I did not post last Sunday. I was very tired from american girl, and was then locked out of my account for a week until I finally remembered my password! But now I will do a rating on the ag store:

Line/wait: the line was very long, and we did not get in till 8:00 at night, but american girl stayed open for another hour after their closing time so we could explore. I thought that was nice, so I give them a 4/5 on the line.

Checkout: the checkout line was very long, and I felt that they should of had more people at checkout, so I give them a 2/5.

Free gift: the free gift was awesome! In case you were wondering, it was a Samantha paper doll book. I give it a 5/5!

Overall experience: I loved the store, and although it is much smaller, it is sure to be popular. I give it a 5/5!

At the store, I bought two things:
1. A mini felicity doll
2. An american girl store exclusive shirt for dolls

Thanks for reading! Comment about what you thought of the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment